Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim....




The Mujahada in Prada

Thursday, February 18, 2010

~What Did We Learn Today?~

aSalaam uAlaikum my Stylish Sisters...

I am on my way to insh'Allah get my eight hours (or probably more like six) but we haven't shared what we've learned lately, so I just wanted to get this post started before I nod off.

Please, feel free to share.  Whether it's a life lesson, an academic lesson, a fashion lesson, a parenting lesson...we all would love to hear it and insh'Allah learn it along with you!

So...today I learned two things.

#1: I learned that even when you are at your lowest, and you feel like you're standing on life's stage in front of an empty theatre, if you look hard enough you will always have one fan standing way in the back, clapping their heart out, and supporting you no matter how terrible your performance was.

#2: I learned that you absolutely cannot make a good leben-kiar (cucumber and yogurt salad) without mint.  It just doesn't work...that was a very sad lesson to learn today indeed.  Especially because the arabic store was already closed and my rice and kabob were ready.

Well ladies, goodnight.  Sweet dreams.  Allah Ma'aku.

Fashionably Yours,
The Mujahada in Prada

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On this day I learnt that I may not always be able to help anyone or everyone as I wanted to because every person and every circumstance is different in need, but my intentions may have counted in Allah's eyes, INSYALLAH

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.