Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim....




The Mujahada in Prada

Friday, August 6, 2010

~Let's Shop!~

aSalaam uAlaikum and Good Evening My Stylish Sisters!

Just a quick post to let you know that some of those fabulous scarves and underscarves I posted about back in March are now on ebay for almost 50% off the original prices!  In order to make room for some new merchandise I'm getting in I'm offering you amazing discounts, and shipping within the United States is only $2.50!

I have also posted a couple of new items that were not in my original posting, like this Amira style hijab:
Amira Style Hijab


Original Post:
Hijabi Fashions!

Hurry and get your Eid scarves now before they are all sold out! At these prices you can get one for yourself, and another as a gift for a Fashionista Muslimah in your life!

Just go here:
Beautiful Chocolate Brown Hijab
Set of Three Underscarves
Swarovski Crystal Hijab Pins

If you click on any of these you can go under "Seller Info" on the far left and click on "See Other Items" to view everything I have posted.

Ma'Salaama and Happy Shopping!

Fashionably Yours,
The (knows a good bargain when she sees one!) Mujahada in Prada

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waAlaikum asSalaam waRamatullahi waBarakatuh habibti! MashaAllah those are great deals! InshaAllah I will be able to order some items from you soon. :)