Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim....




The Mujahada in Prada

Monday, August 2, 2010

~Hot Mama Muslimah!~

aSalaam uAlaikum and Good Evening My Stylish Sisters!

This blog entry is dedicated to one amazing Muslimah in particular.  In celebration of her newly announced pregnancy (mabrook again habibti!!) I thought it would be fun to do some searching for some highly fashionable, hijabi-fied outfits for those mommy-to-be Muslimahs.  Some fun, some classic, and all modest enough to cover the necessary parts even when you're ready to pop, here are some of my top picks for muslimah maternity wear:

Mama Muslimah "Baby Blue" Outfit


Mama Muslimah "Crayola Colors" Outfit:


Mama Muslimah Classy Kimono Outfit:
Kimono Dress
bellablumaternity.com
More dresses »


Cheap Gucci Silk Scarf for sale
$109 - scarfonlineshop.com




Point 925 Jewellery - Silver cuff bangle bracelet
point925jewellery.co.uk
More bracelets »


This post has just inspired me to do many more Polyvore Preggo outfits for our Hot Mama Muslimahs, so I may be back with more! But hubby is calling, lunch needs a-cooking, and the day is young so I am off for now! Insh'Allah you enjoy the sets I've thrown together, and if any of you fabulously fashionable followers have any other great preggy websites with hijabi-worthy pieces, please post them in the comments!!

For now,
Ma'Salaama and Mash'Allah to all our Mama Muslimahs!
(and the rest of you stylish sisters too!)

Fashionably Yours,
The (Is it just the cute preggy clothes, or am I having baby fever?) Mujahada in Prada

3 comments:

khadijah said...

cutteee outfites

Anonymous said...

waAlaikum asSalaam waRamatullahi waBarakatuh habibti! MashaAllah! Those are beautiful, modest outfits! Great for mama's to be! I would have loved to wear something like that when I was pregnant with the girlies. That was many moons ago though and they didn't have the styles they do now Allah Barak Fiki for taking the time to put these together for us <3
Allah Ma'ak

Miss Serendipity said...

as salaam alaikum,

i really love the 1st and 3rd outfit...those would be definitely something I would wear...especially the blue sandals. :)