Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim....




The Mujahada in Prada

Thursday, September 1, 2011

~Mujahada's Boutique~

aSalaam uAlaikum and Good Evening My Stylish Sisters!

I know I am supposed to be posting all about my recent home improvement projects, the newest additions to my household, and other intriguing subjects but I wanted you to be the first to know that I've recently posted some Amira hijabs, rectangular scarves, and prayer clothes on ebay at some seriously rock-bottom prices.

Considering it's on ebay, I guess it's not really my boutique....but nonetheless they are good deals...and there will be more coming soon insh'Allah as soon as I get my next shipment of items from Jordan.

So, insh'Allah check them out!  And I will be back ASAP to fill you in on my recent adventures....and misadventures both.  ;)

Black and White Floral Amira Hijab
Teal Two Piece Amira Hijab
Honey Colored Two Piece Amira Hijab
Vanilla Colored Two Piece Amira Hijab
Black and White Op Art Rectangular Hijab
Brown and Off White Polka Dot Rectangular Hijab
Beautiful Striped Rectangular Hijab
Gorgeous Orange and Black Abstract Rectangular Hijab
Navy, Red and White Striped Rectangular Hijab
Two Piece Women's Prayer Outfits

Ma'Salaama and Happy Shopping!

Fashionably Yours,
The (tool kit owning, home improving, ebay listing) Mujahada in Prada

No comments: