Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim....




The Mujahada in Prada

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

~Eid Mubarak!~

aSalaam uAlaikum and Good Morning My Stylish Sisters!

It seems like it's been ages since I've posted...probably because my life recently has gotten even more hectic than before (which I thought was impossible).  Alhamdulillah for everything.  :)

I just wanted to pass on my well wishes for Eid.  Insh'Allah this Ramadaan was beneficial for all of you amazing Muslimahs.  May Allah swt reward us all for our fasts, and answer our du'a in the way that only He knows is best for us.  Ameen.

So, for the time being...

Insh'Allah I will be back soon to fill you in on all of the exciting home decor projects, fun adventures, and numerous annoyances I've had lately.  Allah Ma'aku!

Ma'Salaama and Eid Mubarak!

Fashionably Yours,
The (I've missed you all!)  Mujahada in Prada

2 comments:

Syazwani Nazri said...

Happy Eid Mubarak to you too :)

Janan said...

Eid Mubarak to you as well sister. It's been craaazy hectic over here as well but in a good way hamdallah. Will look forward to seeing your updates inshallah.