Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim....




The Mujahada in Prada

Monday, August 9, 2010

~New Amira Colors~

aSalaam uAlaikum and Good Evening My Stylish Sisters!

Just wanted to let you lovely ladies know that I have some more colors in the two piece Amira hijabs right now.  I have them listed on ebay.com for amazing prices!

Check them out here and click on the link under the pictures to go to the listing on ebay.com:









Ma'Salaama and Happy Bidding!
Fashionably Yours,
The (are you ready for Ramadaan?) Mujahada in Prada

2 comments:

oldie goldie said...

mashaAllah i love them! too bad you're so far away, the shipping costs must be more than the hijab prices maybe :(

Anonymous said...

waAlaikum asSalaam waRamatullahi waBarakatuh habibti! MashaAllah they are lovely and perfect for my daughters to wear to school. InshaAllah they will still be available when I have money :)