Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim....




The Mujahada in Prada

Friday, February 18, 2011

~Subhan'Allah! It's Been Two Months?~

aSalaam uAlaikum and Jummah Mubarak My Stylish Sisters!

Where have you been for so long???

Oh wait....

Yes, I forgot, it's been ME who has been missing in action *oops*

Well, my amazing Muslimahs, I am sorry if my absence has caused you distress.  Although I'm quite sure you have all been perfectly well without me and my preggy brain I must confess there have been numerous times I have logged on with every intention of posting something exciting and entertaining and earth-shattering....only to feel that I, in fact, had nothing interesting to say at all.

Alhamdulillah since my last post I am happy to announce that my handsome hubster and I did quite a bit of redecorating of our apartment, bought a car, and have been busily preparing for the arrival of another beautiful baby girl in April insh'Allah.  I am extremely fat and uncomfortable at this point (ah the joys of pregnancy!) and am literally counting down the days until I can start wearing high heels again.  We are also holding an on-going debate about names for the baby (any suggestions?) as well as searching high and low for the perfect bassinett/cradle to suit both of our tastes.

Other than that life has been quite uneventful, which I guess I should be grateful for after reading a few other sister's blogs/FB statuses/tweets about their ongoing dramas.  And this, my stylish sisters, is why I haven't updated you lately.

I am so sorry.

Really.

And that is why I am posting this very quick, very BLAH update for you all until I am able to spend the time (and what little brain power I have at the moment) writing a more interesting post.

So, until then....insh'Allah all is well with you lovely ladies and your families.

Ma'Salaama and See You Soon!

Boringly Yours,
The (yawn!) Mujahada in Prada

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waAlaikum asSalaam waRamatullahi waBarakatuh habibti!

Alhamdulilah you are back! InshaAllah once you get settled into a routine with your new baby and Nyla you will be back to posting more :). How about Basma for a name? ;) Love ya <3 Allah Ma'ak