Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim....




The Mujahada in Prada

Friday, October 15, 2010

~Ooohhhh...That Explains It!~

aSalaam uAlaikum and Good Evening My Stylish Sisters!

Before I say anything else I want to say a big THANK YOU to those sisters who commented on my last post, gave me your support and suggestions, and made du'a for me to recover from my bout of the blues.

Alhamdulillah I have discovered one BIG reason why I was feeling this way, and it's not because I didn't accomplish something I had planned to do, nor was it because I was feeling pressured to wear hijab, nor was it because of a lack of support or kindness from my sisters in Islam (although that IS quite discouraging at times)

It was because of.............................


HORMONES!!!


That's right! Yours Truly is Preggo! Alhamdulillah, it wasn't exactly planned, but Allah swt is the Best of Planners, and He has blessed me with the responsibility of being a mother.  Again  :)

So, there ya have it!  Definitely a cause for my sporadic crying spells, bursting into tears at advertisements with puppies or babies, and my totally illogical anger toward my husband, friends, daughter, or random strangers on the street.

I am feeling much better alhamdulillah, and have found that the thought of having another child insh'Allah, has encouraged me to buckle down and get my schooling done, start practicing Islam the way I should, and be the best mother I can be to my daughter and the future baby.

So, alhamdulillah for everything.  I have lots of future plans, but right now my biggest plan is to go get some much-needed shut eye next to my amazingly adorable, yet frustrating, two year old.  :)

Ma'Salaama and Happy Dreams!

Fashionably Yours,
The (Preggo) Mujahada in Prada

5 comments:

Durriyyah said...

MashaAllah! So glad to hear the happy news and inshaAllah your pregnancy will be easy with an easy labor and delivery. Ameen.

{A Muslimahs Musings} said...

Asalamu alaikum!
Aw congratulations mashallah!!
I think that's the best reason to be feeling a little iffy :D
I haven't gone through it myself (yet!) but inshallah khair.

Can't wait to hear more about the pregnancy as i love all things like that alhamdulilah :D

tc x

MySRP said...

Masha'allah wa mabrook on your pregnancy habibty! May Allah, subhana wa ta'ala, bless you with a healthy pregnancy and baby! You are a great mom already, and will be to the next baby too!

Anonymous said...

waAlaikum asSalaam waRamatullahi waBarakatuh habibti! Mabrook!!!! MashaAllah! Ameen to the dua <3 You and your family are in my adeyah inshaAllah xoxo

UmmKhaled said...

MABROOOOOOOK! wow what exciting news! Sooo happy for youuuu!!