Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim....




The Mujahada in Prada

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

~Thank You!~

aSalaam uAlaikum and Good (Night/Morning?) My Stylish Sisters,

I want to apologize for not having the time to post these past couple of days.  I am in the middle of packing up almost every worldly possession of my daughter's and mine, so we can relocate across country insh'Allah

Before I go any further I want to say thank you to all of my amazing sisters in Islam who have made my blog the #5 ranked blog on topmuslimblogs.com!!!  Mash'Allah it is thanks to my fabulous followers that I am on there!  Alhamdulillah I have been able to discuss issues you are interested in, and insh'Allah I can continue in the future.

These past couple of days I have wanted to post something, but I didn't feel it's fair for me to post something that is rushed, or (worse yet) booooring.  So, I am working on something I would like to share with you ladies and insh'Allah I will have it up later today (tomorrow).

For those of you who voted in the last poll I would like to say thank you for taking the time to do that.  I am definitely going to have a few posts coming up insh'Allah of hijab tutorials, some more fashion and beauty/health articles, and also will be doing some posts reviewing products and/or websites of some different hijab/muslimah wear websites.

I truly appreciate your feedback, no matter if it is positive or negative.  My goal is to insh'Allah have a blog where we can all feel comfortable expressing our opinions, our thoughts, our feelings, and just having nice chats about fashion, health, beauty, and muslimah issues.  That being said, please feel free to leave comments after this post about anything you would like me to talk about, any issues you feel are important for us to discuss, or any new websites you would like to share with the other sisters.  I want this to be a safe place for us to come and laugh and maybe even insh'Allah learn something new; the ladies' sitting room where we can all whip off our hijabs, kick up our feet and sip a cup of tea while discussing anything that is on our minds.

So, insh'Allah I will catch up with you amazing muslimahs later, I am now off to catch some zzzzzz's before another long day of packing tomorrow.

Ma'Salaama and Sweet Dreams!

Fashionably Yours,
The (soon to be back on the West Coast!) Mujahada in Prada

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR BLOG ROCKS!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.